PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What is this? Justin?
View Single Post
Old 2016-01-11, 04:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: What is this? Justin?

Originally Posted by bdzk View Post
Answer my question about this page then
http://www.Eitepvpers.com/forum/plan...esign-wip.html
Missing L at Elite
You should come over to the psforever site and ask nicely. I can't answer developer related questions, as I'm not personally involved with the development. Instead, I'm more involved with the research and information gathering side of the project.

What i know, in short: We're using the program we have set up to capture packets from the server to use in reverse engineering the game so that if the servers shut down, we have information we can use to set up our own with our own code. The intent with it is to better understand the game on a deeper level than we currently do. If you look at the psforever site, pretty much everything we are discussing revolves around understanding the choices the original developers made years ago, and understanding how the server works on a mechanical level. Any resemblance, imo, is pure coincidence.

Though, considering your join date... Join Date: 2016-01-06 I do have to wonder if you are capable of registering on the site to begin with.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2016-01-11 at 04:47 PM.