PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Customization Woes
View Single Post
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-12, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #254
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: Customization Woes

Originally Posted by LostAlgorithm View Post
Which is why I should be able to pay for such an option as turning off customizations. I think it's a fair request.
When customizations are primarily silly things, I absolutely agree.

However, it defeats the purpose of camo, and also outfit recognition if people blanket turn off cosmetic customizations.

I'd prefer they not have silly stupid shit like zebra patterns and stick to practical cosmetics that are within the empire theme that can be used for recognition of individuals or outfits, or have practical camo-purpose.

There are tons of variations you could make on any given class just with different empire color patterns without getting into ridiculous crap.

If there's so much ridiculous crap that you feel the need to turn off customizations then they have too much ridiculous crap and need to simply get rid of it.

I'm still hoping that the zebra and giraffe patterns are just for testing purposes and shits and giggles and not real customizations that will be in game. If so... /facepalm.