PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My Kid is ruining my K/D!
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Re: My Kid is ruining my K/D!

Originally Posted by Whiteagle View Post
Ok, requsting it now, we need a comic of a four year old girl in NC-garb running around the Warpgate with a Glue-gun!
Lol, I'm just trying to figure out how else I can put her to work earning me certs while I'm at the office. Hell, all I need to do is get her into an HE tank and tell her to click on the red triangles, and I'm willing to bet she'd hold a > 1:1 K/D ratio!

But yeah, NC on Mattherson, if you ran over Electrofreak in the NC warpgate on Esamir a few days back, you ran over a 4-year old girl. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Seriously though, she was really distressed about it the first time. "Ohhh nooo Daddy he's dead! He got smushed! Ohhh nooooo!" Then I showed her how she can click the big green button and he comes back. She was amazed.

Oh and tonight when I tucked her in to bed, she told me that in the morning she was going to eat healthy food so she could grow up big and strong like the blue guy with the really big armor. Awww, she wants to be a MAX suit operator when she grows up, that's my girl!

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!

Last edited by Electrofreak; 2012-12-17 at 12:21 AM.