PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Beta Keys every half an hour
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 02:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #104
Coreldan
Colonel

Re: Beta Keys every half an hour

Originally Posted by Logri View Post
I'm actually trying to get a key form my RL friend who is at work now, I told em I'd do my best. Would be cool if we would both be in the Beta.
Remember you are gonna need his account details. It's hard to "hog these" keys for friends cos they go so fast that you will already have to be logged into the account as they get published if you wanna get in.

It seems I was real lucky if that "5s and they are out" is true.

I personally wasnt gonna even try and just trust the PS1 vet thing, I mean I even have sub running at the moment. However that comment on Facebook decided I wanna try, I mean.. theres not that many ways how you can interpret this one:

"That magazine just gives you priority access. These are Beta keys that get you in."

Unless they simply just had someone on facebook who doesnt quite know what they are talking about. I'm sure they havnt forgotten their vets. I'm dead sure vets get into beta, but as it is, it seems these keys get you in before vets might. Chances are many/most vets get in at the first wave too, but it was said that not all vets will get in at the same time.

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube