Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 06:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #513
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Natir View Post
That would pry be because you either complained too much or did not do what you were asked to do or asked to do too many things. Managers do not like someone who wants to always do more, it means they are bored with their current tasks. Managers do not like someone who complains, especially about others. It doesn't even matter if you are 100% correct, if you are the one causing the problems, your ass has got to go.
Just the opposite of your assumptions actually, I just about never complained, never turned anyone in, and never did more or less than what my job entailed. But when all heads are on the chopping block, the white man is the first to go... because he can't do anything about it.

If you had to do those things, are you some kind of racist who always had to watch what they said or did around certain people? I have many non-white and female friends, I act just as I would around anyone else. Even if they are a coworker, if you have to act a certain way around them just because of their ethnicity, you might be a little racist... just saying.
Again, your assumptions are that it must be my doing. Just the opposite, females in Vegas love sexual harassment suits justified or not. And plenty of minorities are more than willing to play the race card... and it works. It even got to the point I couldn't do my job correctly, without risking my own employment. So I did what any white man in that situation would do, shut his mouth and look the other way.