PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Interesting Hacking Article involving BF3
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
termhn
Sergeant

Re: Interesting Hacking Article involving BF3

Originally Posted by Gonefshn View Post
This was a very interesting read.

I am and always will be absolutely against hacking in all forms and believe that if your hacking your not even really playing the game so how is it fun?

Its like why would you want to play basketball if everytime someone passed to you the ball magically changed course and flew into the net instead of into your hands. Your not even doing anything.

However, I dont know if anyone else shares my feelings here but reading this gives me an itch to try a hack literally just because I'd be fascinated to see exactly how it works and what it looks like. Id never use a hack to win in a game but the idea of downloading one and going on an empty server with a buddy to test it out seems extremely interesting. After playing against hackers for so long I'd find it fascinating to see exactly how and how much they effect the gameplay.

Once again, wouldn't actually hack to compete but does anyone else feel like the idea of just seeing how it works is fascinating?
I totally agree... makes me want to download a hack to see for myself what this guy said.

Embrace the Shadows.