PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Religion
Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 06:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #548
Traak
Colonel

Re: Religion

Originally Posted by Elude View Post
Most people can do better than God in terms of love. I know several people who would let literally anyone into their home if they needed it.

God doesn't just deny access to his home for people who don't love him or acknowledge him, he sends them to the most violent jail for all eternity.

I'm sorry but I would rather join the innocents in hell than be accepted into the house of douche bags who think they're better than everyone else.
God makes access to his home available for anyone. It's free. It's easy. Standing on the curb and cursing God because he made it possible for sinful man to receive Jesus Christ and become sons of God? Why? Do you curse the police for arresting murderers? For starting them on a voyage to a prison?

Unlike on Earth, where many are in prison for being "too black, too strong" no one in hell is innocent. God is a perfect judge. He loves mankind. Police don't arrest felons because the police are unjust scum hoping to ruin society, for the most part. What do you propose be done with evil people? Have them all live at your house?

If you are so eager to live with all the "innocents in hell" then why not do what you can now and go live in prison with all those "innocents"?

No innocent person, no child, ever went to hell. No one who has heard and rejected the truth of Jesus Christ, or the Lord God in the Old Covenant times, is in heaven. If someone has never heard of Jesus, they are judged by their own conscience either accusing them or excusing them, açcording to the Bible.

This idea that God is mad at everyone for not telling him how great he is is idiotic, and is not found anywhere in the Bible. Maybe it is espoused by whatever literature you read? Whatever friends you hang out with? It's nowhere in the Bible.

People go to hell for the same, but more perfectly guilty, reasons that they go to prison. Because they rebel against the authority that offers them a choice. You can choose to murder or not murder. You can choose to steal or not steal. You can choose to accept Jesus Christ as savior, or discard him.

No one makes these choices for people, and everyone lives with the results of their choices. But innocents in hell? Laughable. Jesus is the door to heaven. No one gets to the father buy by him. Rejecting him is like claiming that lifeboats don't exist when you're on a sinking ship, and refusing to get on one. If you drown, it's your fault, no the lifeboat's.

Last edited by Traak; 2012-04-18 at 06:04 AM.