PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Video]State of the Game - Optimisation, WDS and New Depot Items + PS2 with Newbs
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-25, 09:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Re: [Video]State of the Game - Optimisation, WDS and New Depot Items + PS2 with Newbs

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
Comparing this video to your previous one, what I find most interesting is the difference in WDS perception.

In your Oct 5th video you said WDS is "unhealthy for the game...bad in the long-run"
In this video you said "things have changed dramatically, VS seem invigorated by the changes, scoring is a lot tighter...WDS is having a positive effect."

A few questions for you related to this:
1) Would you say that the WDS has potential for more positive effect if taken in the right direction?
2) If so, what do you think are the most important steps to getting there?

Other folks who aren't Snoop are welcome to answer these questions of course, but I'm most interested in those who may have had a perception change from the beginning to now.
Dude...stop this unhealthy obsession with WDS. What's wrong with you?

Systems that calculate a "winner" and show you numbers are for non MMOFPS games. Especially when you need a guide to even understand how the scores are calculated.
I appreciate your effort, but better use the time to think of a system that allows a faction to achieve (temporary) victories on the actual battlefield by actual player actions (like cont-locking in PS1),

Last edited by Babyfark McGeez; 2013-10-25 at 09:41 PM.