PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS1s 10 year Anniversary in regards to PS2
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-05, 11:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Zeta
Private

Re: PS1s 10 year Anniversary in regards to PS2

Originally Posted by Phantomdestiny View Post
actually i disagree i think that the ps2 team is trying to progressively bring what we wanted from to ps1 while innovating in a positive way. i just think it's a question of time before ps2 becomes ps1 2.0 but right now we are in a transition phase .

Look at the new basses on PTS and the "rush lanes"; a lot of the vets are pleased by those changes.

"basti quote 2013 nothing to complain about" I'm sure the new mission system will help small outfits to find proper objectives for their size.

Tutorials, continents locks will come after hossin , a meaningful resource revamp, working warpgates , outfit progression .

tbh i doubted the ps2 team at the start but i feel like now since GU7 it is becoming a turning point of ps2 for the better
I have no problem if PS2 continues to impliment good things from PS1, as well as other brand new things of its own

I'm just curious about the community aspect of it. Since the haters would no longer have a place to bitch/hang around anymore, since they wouldn't be able to try and make PS2 into an exact copy anymore.

Last edited by Zeta; 2013-05-05 at 11:19 AM.