PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: PlanetSide 2 Game Update 11 Patch Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-20, 09:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Forsaken One
First Sergeant

Re: PlanetSide 2 Game Update 11 Patch Notes

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post
In all my time playing to date I've managed about 600 kills with Bursters.
I'd say only half of them are actually ESF kills.

Not something I look at in the weapons stats and think is OP.

I was sure we saw a balance pass on Bursters not so long ago where Higby stated they were more of a deterrent.
Will they now be more of a limp MAX waving sticks in the air saying, Over here...Over here!!

Fact is. The flyboys want to easy mode all over everything like in the battlefield games. It sucks and it ruins the game.

If they get killed its "wha wha AA overpowered" But if they get 10 kills a death easy in their jets/helis its "lulz I has skills"

Its mostly a bunch of stupid people with the mentality of those kids on X-boxs who talk shit while 360 no scoping.

and hamma please. If ESFs could /only/ use their bullet guns and AA rockets I'd be fine with them. But the lib would need less armor if it was still insta gibbing tanks because burster maxs are useless now and the libs will insta gib the Skyguards should any show up.

Now this this is assuming the air update won't get a bomber/something that makes ground battle pointless again.

Originally Posted by mEtHiCaL View Post
Flak has been RIDICULOUS, people hiding behind spawn shields spamming AA isn't legit
Then you're saying the Air being able to spam spawn shields with LOLpods without the ability to be countered is legit?

Also everyone has flares, all lock ones other then the striker is worthless. and the striker is only not worthless because it has a bug/feature that allows it to bypass flares with its other rockets.
Originally Posted by mEtHiCaL View Post

-ESF's and even Liberators aren't a threat to orchestrated infantry/vehicle AA squads - In fact they're easy pickings.
everything went out the window when you said this BS

Sorry but no, you do not get to solo shit all over everything "lulz unless they have a whole orchestrated team to counter you"

Last edited by Forsaken One; 2013-06-20 at 09:29 AM.