PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Could BFRs work better with the new resource system?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 12:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #190
Vancha
Colonel

Re: Could BFRs work better with the new resource system?

Originally Posted by Skitrel View Post
The part where you implied that because the argument that they shouldn't be in the game then therefore the others shouldn't be in the game.

You knew when you wrote this that it wasn't a suitable argument. I understand that it was more of a dramatic extreme to add a bit of emotional, no not emotional - artistic/dramatic power to your post, it's just necessary to point out that you and I both know it really isn't a suitable addition.
Well of course I wasn't proposing they remove them from the game. I was simply asking the question, to highlight the ridiculousness of suggesting that a role can only be filled once.

Originally Posted by Skitrel View Post
Other points made however, stand as quite relevant. Though I BELIEVE it is important for the game to tread the line of getting what it needs at the core right, balanced, correct, before moving on to expanding that core. I don't disagree that additions of new stuff should happen. I just think at this point it is better to focus on what is absolutely necessary and getting that right before then.
Like I said before, I wouldn't want to see mechs in anywhere near release. I just think the WH40k Sentinel-style of mech would be a good character on the battlefield (that's basically what I've had in mind while arguing for it). A more "realistic" or industrial style, as opposed to the humanoid BFRs and anime mecha.

Last edited by Vancha; 2012-03-17 at 12:17 PM.