PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Someone is starting rumors on the facebook page.
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
FPClark
Staff Sergeant

Someone is starting rumors on the facebook page.

Originally Posted by Jackson Mow VIA Facebook
Anyone else notice the last post from SOE was on... FRIDAY 13th!! That is really bad luck for everyone. if you have been following the internal developments at SOE this last week, you know PS2 was hacked by a foreign entity. CLEARLY THIS WILL DELAY BETA! Thanks for patiently following for the last few years, but all of your hopes and dreams for Planetside 2 have been Shattered. Servers were infected sometime during the evening hours of Thursday, April 12, and the Planetside 2 source code was compromised with a virus that destroyed the integrity of the data to the point it may take and additional 6-12 months just to get back to "square 1"... is what I was told by a close friend who is currently working on the server integration project with The9/PS2. Looks like we will all be waiting a little while longer...

Looking forward to PS2 Beta Release early 2013!
This sounds like typical "I have a friend on the dev team and im going to post some exclusive sounding info so you all believe me" babble so I hope a dev can squash this fast or give us a little info if this is indeed the case.

(I dunno if I can wait till 2013 )

EDIT: After re-reading it. Im thinking it was just a sarcastic post baiting for more info but meh.

Last edited by FPClark; 2012-04-26 at 03:25 PM.