PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Squad Beacon March 2nd Recording
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 01:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
Chewy
Major

Re: Squad Beacon March 2nd Recording

Originally Posted by ThePackage View Post
You need to get some people on there who have never played PS1. It would offer a better dichotomy to the conversation.

Being someone who has never played the original I find all the talk about PS1 a little counter productive.
I never played PS and the only things I do know about it is the 5-10 videos of gameplay I watched. Hardly found a video review on that game last I looked.

With saying that a LOT of what Iv been thinking of is and has been in PS. That game has had 10 years of tuning and patches to make it into what people know it as now. 10 years is a long ass time, in 10 years Id bet just about every single thought that we are having know (as both new and vet players) have been thought during those 10 years. Few games even see 5 years before it is left to die. Hell, in this gen games can't last a few months before the devs give up. Some not even a week if lucky.

I will agree that newer players should be in the show just to give other points of view. But as Hamma said that is kinda hard to do. Not only do those people need to know what the hell they are talking about, but at the same time give enough shits about the game to care after a year or 3.

To be honest, getting a bunch of outfit leaders isn't that bad of an idea. They should be the ones to know the game bast as they are the ones giving our orders. Getting a group of leaders together for a talk shouldn't be that bad of a watch, even if they happen to be vets.