PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What scares me most of all.
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 12:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Bags
Lieutenant General

Re: What scares me most of all.

Originally Posted by DviddLeff View Post
And that is exactly what I want removed for the sake of teamwork.

Edit: not strictly true, but I don't want Mossies to have an AI farming nose gun and I don't want people to bail from a combat aircraft with current HA or AV.
Well I want plasma and AI maxes removed but unfortunately you don't always get what you want.

I don't understand how you guys have come to the conclusion that grunting and teamwork are mutually exclusive. The best (teamwork oriented) outfits play Hot Drop style (KOTOR, DT, FC, 1CMM) so I really don't see how mossies/HA discourage teamwork. I just don't see how being a powerhouse indoors takes away from teamwork. Even the best players rarely can kill more than 1 GOOD person in the same fight.

It just really sounds like you want the players who are best at fighting indoors nerfed down to your level of play. Other than the mossie, it's fairly easy to kill these so called, "one man armies". Use grenades. Use maxes. Use numbers. Be better than him (except for Chinese players).

What scares me most of all is the chance of PSN ending up where I can't blow my nose without a teammate. (BTW, why didn't you put @ bags instead of "they"? I'm the only person on here who supports grunts)

PS: If I put in my signature, "I DO NOT SUPPORT MOSSIE FARMING INFANTRY WITH THE DEGREE OF EASE WHICH OCCURS NOW", will people stop assuming I support the current mossie's abilities?

Last edited by Bags; 2011-02-25 at 12:54 PM.