PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Clownside 2
Thread: Clownside 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Rolfski
Major

Clownside 2

When I play this game I want to be part of a scifi-themed, military shooter where everybody and everything looks bad ass and mean machine. Not a cartoon circus full of clowns with spike helmets and ugly death masks, dressed up in carnaval colored suits that hurt the eyes. Not sure what the devs are thinking but imo they went way overboard with these cosmetics, to a level that fighting inbetween an increasing army of all these pierrots is distracting from game play.

Games like Blacklight Retribution already have shown us that there are endless ways to customize (and monetize!) individual load-outs while still looking bad ass and staying within the original design principles.

So, to give the devs a better insight in what they are achieving with these arcade cosmetics, let's post a screenshot of the most ridiculous looking outfits you've come across. I'll start off:

Imagine what it will look when they will add empire specific run animations to these "professional warriors". I think that might be just enough to put Team Fortress 2 out of business, lol.

Last edited by Rolfski; 2013-02-01 at 12:30 AM.