PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Breast Cancer Awareness Month Charity Play-athon: October 26th-27th
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-13, 07:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
OpolE
Sergeant Major

Re: Breast Cancer Awareness Event and Fundraiser

Originally Posted by MaxDamage View Post
breast cancer gets enough money and publicity.

Do one for prostate cancer for a change and we can talk.

I'm tired of all male-oriented institutions and groups going hooray for tits, it's time we took care of our own.

Breast cancer is a valid cause but frankly it's overfunded, and given the recent incident of a man who went to SIX different clinics which were advertising free sessions due to breast cancer awareness event and was turned away because he was a MAN, I refuse to give any money or moral support to breast cancer funds until this imbalance is addressed.

Breast cancer is also something increasingly on the agenda of "girl power"/radfem women who like to rub their pink stink in traditionally/naturally male oriented environments; while offering no such support for mens issues.
Yea im with you. Women can do checks and are more aware of whats practically in front of them.

Most blokes would 'jog off/brush off' potential signs. I don't know a lot about the prostate cancer so it shows

4000+ Hours of PS1