PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My Kid is ruining my K/D!
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 06:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
StumpyTheOzzie
Second Lieutenant

Re: My Kid is ruining my K/D!

Originally Posted by Nolerhn View Post
I wouldn't worry about your K/D ration for real man. Just last night there was a major stalemate at a base, I don't remember the name of it, started with a P though. I'm TR and we were trying to conquer it, seemed like it was about 20 minutes or so that we couldn't make it into the control room without getting slaughtered. Then me a friend and decided to bust in with some MAXes at the same time. We both died of course, but we took people with us, and at the same time scattered some VS players that were defending. Shortly after the TR took that control point.

I'd like to think it was because of two people that charged in and scattered the defense enough that it allowed the TR to take over the control point.

The game isn't all about killing if you care about objective stuff. Sometimes even the smallest amount of teamwork can change the tide of a stalemate. [/U][/I] Sometimes you just gotta do what's good for the team.
Oh if only the rest of the NC zerg of Briggs thought the same as you. Then we might actually cap a big base and have resource income of more than 15!

Too often I find that our little outfit leads the charge only to find that the front rank of the zerg is thinking "oh noes! My shield just got damaged. I'd better run and hide. Bugger the cap point, my KDR might suffer"