PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 04:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #500
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Lets take a look again Warborne, A hispanic shoots a black kid in what he caims self defense, and the entire black community nationwide goes into an uproar including major sports teams, congressmen, and our President himself. The black community has taken to the streets and now an innocent white man has already paid the price in retaliation.

A 13 year old white boy is SET ON FIRE for BEING WHITE, and it doesn't make headline news. No congressmen come to his rescue, and you don't see me and my buddies in the street out for revenge, and its hard for the police to do their job when the community refuses to help.

Really believing that because we are white that is gives us a leg up is just as stupid and frankly racist in itself in my opinion. I will admit that some of us are delt better hands then others, but I refuse to accept the idea that the color of someones skin determines how far they can go in their life if they actually work instead of blaming all of life's problems on the color of their skin. Being didn't get me my 2 part time jobs, never got me into to college, sure as hell didn't help me join the military, and I don't believe it helps me raise my family.