PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PlanetSide 2 and Australians 2
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 08:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Brusi
Contributor
Major

PlanetSide 2 and Australians 2

So considering the shear amount of retarded "Aawztrayleanz dew everything upsaad down" comments in the last thread, which obviously died a horribly derailed death, only to be buried in the pet cemetery... Goku slamed that shit shut. Fair enough.

New thread. You know what that means?!

If you are not Australian, or have a valid, constructive opinion on the concerns of the Asia Pacific gaming region... don't post here, bitches!

Personally I am very interested in thoughts an opinions (and perhaps dev insight) regarding all and everything +150 latency!

Although I personally don’t expect anything grander than 250ping NAWEST, I am happy to hear the thoughts, opinions, expectations and lamentations of PAC players in regards to the new title. I'm personally expecting the worst, but preparing for the best! If only due to the latent vanu inside of me, I believe that we have the technology, to make gaming competativly in PS2, a much more palatable concept that it has been to date.

”You can have hundreds of players fighting against hundreds of players fighting against hundreds of players in these massive cluster-fuck battles

Matt Higby on the scope of Planetside 2