PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
GeoGnome
First Sergeant

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Change of squad colors, so I can make Alpha, bravo, charlie, and delta squad different than the default colors.

Trenchcoats and coverings for your armor

ADAD fix

improving servers so that large fights don't lag as much

Things I have compiled from my outfit:
Originally Posted by Ammathor, outfit mate of mine
Screen Flickering Bug.
Freeze/Crash on Redeploy.
Teleporting back to starting location after exiting a Vehicle
VR dumping loadouts.
Annhilator, Striker (On Second and Third Rounds), A2A missiles all firing Duds (These are all nearly two month's old now)
Setting your Squad to Private still allows brand new players to join, even if you have it set to private and outfit only.
Quality of Life
FOV Fixed for Vehicles, Seeing as how it's locked to something very low and cannot be changed.
More Load-out Slots
Customize-able HUD.
Some sort of ability to draw on the map for Platoon & Squad leads.
Have the Outfit's MOTD appear on the screen when you log in. (Toggelable in Settings?)
Other things we accumulated from various outfit members:
Also, I heard reports of people having textures just go missing, special mention was made of Tech plants

There is the issue with Communication and ammo towers, which now serve as Anti-air towers, clipping in and out of reality.

Not being able to reset things in your recruitment message without dropping the message

Also, as has been said a few times already, thank you for paying attention to the community in what you have been doing, and engaging people directly for this.

Last edited by GeoGnome; 2013-05-14 at 09:58 PM.