PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Road map and why it doesnt work!
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 06:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Stellarthief
Corporal

Re: The Road map and why it doesnt work!

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
If you haven't heard of BRTD/AT/666 Devil dogs. I am sorry you have no idea what your talking about, Or simply don't play this game. If that is so, This topic doesn't concern you. And reconfirms my point.

I'm not here to glorify these outfits. But If an outfit carrys 300 Active members. That itself should carry a hefty weight when deciding on game changes. Do you keep them happy or some idiot who has played for 5 minutes?

It's these kinds of statements that show that outfits don't/shouldn't be tapped for mechanic/game direction. Because I don't know them I have no clue about the game obviously...

My outfit also has several hundred members. I wouldnt trust any of them to impact anything game play or mechanic wise... Thanks.

P.S. if you didnt know, thousands of people play this game.. a few hundred active in an outfit doesn't give the outfit leader or leaders any further right/privilege, or qualifications to vote, dictate or otherwise impact the future of the game any more than the next guy.

*edit to make it clear* I am not saying every resource shouldn't be tapped. Guild feedback, player feedback, in game tracking mechanics, etc. Every good developer uses all the tools at hand. But to give 1 particular party more weight in this department because of a, b, or c when they are not the majority of players and quite often have opposing views from the next large party is not good sense. Listen to everyone, equally, then make up your mind. That's only good logic.

Last edited by Stellarthief; 2013-02-04 at 07:00 AM.