PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Still balancing issues...
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Chris Talon
Private

Still balancing issues...

Hey guys,

so does anyone know about further corrections concerning the balancing of the vanu ? I appreciate the buffs of the other tanks but the magrider problem hasn't been solved - still, the weak armor that it should have (weakest of any of the tanks concerning fluff but also balancing) is not yet implemented and the strafing speed is still too fast.

.I also don't know why Vanu players seem to cry rivers of tears over their "poor" tank, claiming it has been ruined and wanting their certs back - nothing has happened yet ! Yes they nerfed the Saron but that thing was so crazy and ridiculous that it went from horrendously op to "merely" awesome.

The strafing thing is a bug - however I still hope they will fix the exploit of adding the strafing speed to the tank speed (for obvious physical reasons).

The vanu uniforms also have not been brought into line, despite good ideas like attaching glowy lights to them to make them better visible at night (would also fit with the theme) and the weapons are unchanged. We really need hard drawbacks implemented here to make things even.

Cya
Chris