PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Road map and why it doesnt work!
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 06:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Pella
Captain

Re: The Road map and why it doesnt work!

Originally Posted by Stellarthief View Post
You should also reread your post. "As untimely these outfits keep players ingame and understand what PS2 should be. ". What PS2 should be is what devs have planned, mapped out, etc + feedback from the players. The larger outfits really couldn't say and have no qualification to say what the game "should be" unless you want to talk actual real world money investment.

It's also rather short sighted if you think these big outfits keep people in game. Except on these forums I have never heard of any of the outfits you mentioned and I couldn't care less about them really. PS2 has some nice designs so that such organisations don't dictate the motion of the world like in so many other MMOs.
If you haven't heard of BRTD/AT/666 Devil dogs. I am sorry you have no idea what your talking about, Or simply don't play this game. If that is so, This topic doesn't concern you. And reconfirms my point.

I'm not here to glorify these outfits. But If an outfit carrys 300 Active members. That itself should carry a hefty weight when deciding on game changes. Do you keep them happy or some idiot who has played for 5 minutes?

Last edited by Pella; 2013-02-04 at 06:45 AM.