PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - How to tell if a pilot is... cheating?
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 07:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Solkanarmy
Private

Re: How to tell if a pilot is... cheating?

I think some people just don't have the skill to become average at the game so they feel they have to get a cheat program - we were chased down in a liberator at 700m by a TR heavy assault, on foot, who was able to maintain speeds of 140km/h+ and hit us with his rockets from point blank range.

I found it funny that I'm enough of a threat that cheaters have to come after me instead of trying to beat me fairly^^ still, I don't understand how anyone would get any sense of accomplishment or victory when using a program like that. Hopefully SoE is saving a list of people who have tried it, even once, to ban once they're comfortable again and have spent some SC, just so it stings that little bit more

Also, talking of cheats, the day after the crash exploit was fixed, we pushed up to the TR warpgate on Woodman for the first time since just after the patch. It's a shame that there was a correlation like that because it makes the TR look like a bunch of cheaters, when in fact they're a very small minority.

So yeah, cheating in fact negatively influences your side... if you want amazing stats and no sense of accomplishment at all, I request that SoE creates a BR 100 character with all weapons, 1000 K/D, and places it on a banned account that anyone may claim to own. There, problem solved