PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 08:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Tssha
Corporal

Re: The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2.

Damn, wish I'd been able to join them. Unfortunately, the weekend tickets were sold out before I could get them. Ah well.

And yeah, you folks looking to join up, this outfit is the real deal. I joined up with two other outfits prior to joining the Vindicators. Those other outfits kinda petered out and folded before the first year of Planetside was over and done with. Then I joined these guys and shortly after, I never wanted to leave.

They're not super-hardcore but get professional real quick when the action's on, kind of casual-professional. We'll ask you to cut the chatter when the heat is on but when it's not, there's plenty of room to chat, joke and connect with your fellow outfitmates. Everybody's nice and you don't have to worry about massive egos causing drama, we tend to show them the door real quick.

I also joined with ambitions of leadership and learned from some of the best leaders I'd ever served with, eventually joining them myself. There's plenty of upward mobility for anyone with leadership talent, and plenty of people to learn from. Hell, I'll definitely pass on a few pointers myself if you want to take a turn at the helm.

You don't have to be the best shot to join us, and if you're the sort who racks up the kills but can't work with a team, we don't want ya. But, if you want to be the best, work with the best, and work for goals that really matter, join The Vindicators. We stick together, fight for meaningful objectives and look after our own.