PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Thread
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 06:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
SeraphC
Sergeant

Re: The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Threa

I don't see why you guys are so set on artificially creating icons for the community. Let them emerge by themselves.
I'm interested in two types of players:
1) Good, leading players on my server. Something like server board on the forum would help way more to bring these forward than all the marketing bullshit you're pulling now.
2) Awesome players that bring the game to a new level from any server. Making video's does not automatically qualify someone for this category!

I understand you using these youtube types for external marketing, but don't bother me with it. Why should I care about people who aren't necessarily good at the game? Your marketing department needs to get a clue and stop trying to force things.

What's the deal with this Seananners anyway? At least the other 2 guys bothered to dress up and take a nice pose. He's like: "They told me to wear something blue, I'll wear this here shirt, that's blue." He looks depressing at best. And now I have to look at his face and feel sorry for choosing NC every time I start up the game.