PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Roadmap Updates
Thread: News: Roadmap Updates
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-20, 02:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Hyncharas
First Sergeant

Re: Roadmap Updates

I have mixed feelings about the listed items now without a proper timetable. I'm sure Hossin on the backburner peeves a number of players, but given that there are still sections of Amerish's and Esamir's world geometries with gaping holes in them, I think those should be fixed before they even think about releasing a new continent.

Continent Locking is another matter, however. Having something that could make all facilities/outposts on the continent go neutral after a holding period of XP-farming; thus allowing for some pretty epic territorial warfare, would be a nice addtion to the game. No new updates to the Engineer might also be a mistake, as there were some community ideas for different types of Emplacements, as well as other devices in PS1 (such as a motion sensor to detect infiltrators), which have yet to be added to help expand the defensive uses of the class...

Last but not least, I think Re-Certing would be beneficial to a lot of players who may have found some classes/equipment they certed for to be not as useful to their playing style.

Last edited by Hyncharas; 2013-03-20 at 02:46 PM.