PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash EU Edition Sunday @ 12PM CDT 252V vs DWG
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-09, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Bvenged
Private

Re: Community Clash EU Edition Sunday @ 12PM CDT 252V vs DWG

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
"NewSith" has not. Some other character has been online after, though. Please refrain from taking my posts as offense directed at your outfit. There is no point in starting the drama until the event is over.

@Bvanged:
Same thing I said eralier about DWG vs 252... WASP needs abit more "microcontrol". I'm quite sure you can figure out what I mean by that.
Heheh, when I first joined WASP 6 months ago they used to tell me I micromanaged too much. It's actually rubbed off the other way. Now we have numerous strategies and plans for different squad setups for a variety of situations and locations, and we have a strong use of fireteams within our squads and excellent platoon-level cohesion.

The leaders of WASP each have strong, unique traits, and put together we learn from each other and become fairly formidable.

Since we'll never do a set up like it again, here's a less-effective point defence plan for 1 WASP infantry squad I scrambled together in my head at Rime Analytics in the first few seconds of our arrival: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2mongps.jpg

It was working well without NC support against 2 squads of TR for the first few minutes, as, much of a deathtrap as that point room is, until INI dumped 18 guys on our heads with their blasted MAXes - but regardless, the plan was ad-hoc and we had a less-than optimal composition, and yet it still worked up until that point. It took me a second to think it up and only a few seconds more for the squad to follow my orders to the line. From Gal drop, at T+10 we we set up and raring to go. Sometimes we have fixed plans, but sometimes we have to improvise, and it works out.

But nevertheless, we're never, ever going to stop improving. I'm just saying our standards are pretty bloody high atm, higher than you might expect.

I might sign us up to community clash now. We've been opaque with our inner workings and gameplay for far too long. I should go back to youtube videos too.

Last edited by Bvenged; 2013-10-09 at 05:21 PM.