PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Incoming Special founders edition
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 04:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Emperor Newt
Second Lieutenant

Re: Incoming Special founders edition

Well, the obvious stuff like:
- Station cash (discounted. Like the 30 USD package gives you 40 USD worth Station Cash)
- An XP booster (please make it a player choice when to use it! In some F2P games those simply start when the game launches. That's bad. The player should have the freedom to choose when to use it)

Then the "gimmick" stuff
- unique skins only founders can get
- player title
- special badges/markings in the profile

And to be honest I would not go with the "founder tiers" idea, like having packages at 30, 50, 80 USD and so on. imho founders should be treated the same and there should be a single obtainable founders package that everybody can get. Those people who can put more money into the game can do so with station cash when the game launches. I just feel that being a "founder" should be the same for everybody. Not there being "founders" and "top founders" who get one time exclusive fancy stuff everybody else will never get because they do not have the money at this point.
Yes, that's very often the case but I simply think it's not fair towards other people giving the company money up front. It's not an issue post-release, but I feel it's a bit cheap pre-release, especially when there are exclusive items involved.

Last edited by Emperor Newt; 2012-09-05 at 04:32 AM.