PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Which cont is whose homecont?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 03:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: Which cont is whose homecont?

Originally Posted by Skitrel View Post
There are no homeconts, every faction has a permanent foothold on every continent. They're all going to have all three factions with presence at all times so I don't really think you can call any a home continent. As another said though, you may see more presence on one continent than another if particular resources are more beneficial to particular factions, though I expect that's going to change all the time so factions will be travelling to different continents to secure those resources all the time eliminating the concept again.

Needs and option for none of the above.
I think the uncap idea is dictated by the lack of continents. As I said in my OP, there's simply NO WAY to have no uncaps for three empires with three conts. If each has its own cont, then there will always be doubleteaming., but that still doesn't change the fact that the may be more conts later and the appearance of homeconts is not excluded either. Afterall it would be cool to have all three empires attached to those 3 conts at least via the lore.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.