PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Community Interview with Jon Weathers
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #137
SKYeXile
Major General

Re: Community Interview with Jon Weathers

Originally Posted by kaffis View Post
*stuff*
Iv been in alot of outfits, im currently in multiple ones for all different games, i agree with that some people just don't get along, infact in the larger ones they usually wont know eachother or dislike eachother, but they stay together for the epics or to win, whatever.

I lead the best order guild on my server for WAR, we did it with only 24 online people, the next games we played we wernt such a force because i had no desire in recruiting again and running an outfit of that size, we endd up allying with one of our enemys who we always respected in WAR and you;re right there were different social sects, but none of our guilds wanted to really recruit and run raids like that, for our lack of commitment and dedication we were less successful. I'm not going to complain about it though, i knew in advance how my choices would playout.

If you dont want to put in the effort and roll with an effective force in PS2 then you wont be a factor. we shouldnt limit platoons or squad functionality for because some casuals cant or dont want to get their shit together.

Also, for years FC ran undermanned, it didn't stop us, play better, pick your fight.s there always something to do for a small group in planetside, you may not be able to play that more tactical roll, but you can sure as hell still play the game and you wont be forced out be larger outfits. This isnt an MMO where as 6 guys and you face off against 24 people you get your face mopped up without killing anybody, this is planetisde, you fire at the fuckers and take as many bitches as you can down before they swarm you or if you're good or they're perhaps bad enough, you can fend them off.

SKYeXile TRF - GM
FUTURE CREW - HIGH COUNCIL