PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Will This Run on Integrated Graphics?
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 10:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Patflute
Private

Re: Will This Run on Integrated Graphics?

Originally Posted by AvacadoEight View Post
Feel bad for you Patflute. Dunno why but there's been a recent inflow of assholes and I dont like it. Not one bit.

But I've never used integrated graphics. My ( oh so professional ) estimate is low, maybe some settings a little higher than low. But again, I can't say for sure.

What kind of new card are you getting? I just recently got a 550Ti. Looks really nice and preforms well.
I'm waiting for the Geforce GTX660. I might get a previous gen depending on the price. Maybe a 560ti or 6950. Pretty a card under $200.

Originally Posted by FINALCUT View Post
I gotta say sorry for the behavior of some of the people on this forum patflute. You came in here asking a question and got gang raped by a bunch of leet assholes. Don't let that keep you out of the forum. Most people on PSU are very cool. Don't let a few bad apples ruin your PSU experience.

Also,when you do get a better graphics card,go NC.
I am NC!

Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
OP, I found a thread of ppl having issues with your CPU graphics on WoW Here, I think it is highly doubtful you will be able to play planetside 2 on integrated graphics, soz...
That's probably a WoW only problem. I don't have any problems with the games I've tried expect Rome: Total War.