PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Higby Outlines this Months Patch
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #153
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Re: Higby Outlines this Months Patch

Originally Posted by Whiteagle View Post
More then likely they're just indentations, trenches in the ground that get a ground level roof put on them.
We'll see. It'd be neat if they upgraded the engine to allow for actual subterranean structures... but if not, I'm willing to settle for whatever I can get. It was breathtakingly dumb to release an incomplete game. It was... frustrating... to have so much of the advice of the beta testers, vets and non-vets, set at so little value.

So now we have AMS's back, and tunnels. How long before we get a few other essential elements that lets every soldier on Auraxis think with his strategic mind as well as his gamer one? and makes the fight worth fighting beyond the point-and-click carnagefest of a conventional FPS?

They have such a long way to go and so much work to do, and the gamer-nerd Loyalty-Until-Death part of me is worried so sick. It's like having your best childhood friend in the hospital... but you remember the dumb bastard wouldn't be there if he hadn't run out in the street like a drunken frat boy.