PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #511
Natir
Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
Warborn, you are the fucking idiot. I've lost my job over women who were less qualified, over minorities that never actually did theirs
That would pry be because you either complained too much or did not do what you were asked to do or asked to do too many things. Managers do not like someone who wants to always do more, it means they are bored with their current tasks. Managers do not like someone who complains, especially about others. It doesn't even matter if you are 100% correct, if you are the one causing the problems, your ass has got to go.

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
and even before that I had to tip toe around every non male and/or non white person. Does that sound like privileged male whiteness to you? Maybe where you come from it isn't the same, but you are not fucking qualified to tell me I'm wrong.
If you had to do those things, are you some kind of racist who always had to watch what they said or did around certain people? I have many non-white and female friends, I act just as I would around anyone else. Even if they are a coworker, if you have to act a certain way around them just because of their ethnicity, you might be a little racist... just saying.