PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - This isn't really a gaming topic but...
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-22, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: This isn't really a gaming topic but...

Aye, I was thinking about making a thread about the Xbox One's reveal as well... But in the end I decided that I couldn't arsed making a thread about something this disappointing.

I don't buy into Microsoft's excuses and for me it seems more like them trying to go back on their bad descisions by simply passing them off as just being potential solutions. Then why did you not mention the solutions that wouldn't make people think you're idiots?
Trying to make the fact that you have to pay a fee to be able to play a game on other consoles sound like a good thing:/.... Well, at least they decided to change that a bit so you and your friend can play via your account. Still a bad descision though, it was free marketing.
And the kinect... Don't get me started on that abysmal piece of technology.

But the worst part... You don't make a gaming console and then not focus on video games. You twats!

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.