PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What we know about Beta.
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #405
MacXXcaM
Contributor
First Sergeant

Re: What we know about Beta.

Originally Posted by Toppopia View Post
For some reason, i have always wanted a battle scene where i am defending with a few people and am faced with impossible odds of attackers and have to hold out for an amount of time then get rescued by a convoy then have to guard it as we pass through the narrow urban streets, if you are awesome then this will remind you of Black Hawk Down, unfortunately, there arn't any convoy type things from what i have read and if faced against impossible odds, i will most likely die because unless i am ducking behind cover alot i will probably die. So this game should finally give me what i have always wanted.

But who agrees that that would be awesome to be a part of?
Was this supposed to go into the urban continent thread?

Scenes like the one you described could have easily happened in PS1. I don't see why it shouldn't be in PS2.

Fighting with few support against a superior number does happen in other games, too. It's always a matter of how well you arrange your defense on that spot.

Maybe not so much about convoys but in PS1 you could defend a tower with relatively few people until the enemy throws in a very great number of troops. All you could do is fight and hope that reinforcements would arrive.