PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: GamesRadar Interview with Matt Higby
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 12:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Kran De Loy
Captain

Re: GamesRadar Interview with Matt Higby

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
The article used the term, so I am as well. But anyway, if you are able to locate the enemy's spawn point and wait for them to spawn that's completely legit. For example, finding a deployed Galaxy/forward base.
Spawn camping is an outdated tactic. It's really annoying but it's no longer the crippling maneuver it used to be where people could only spawn in the same spot over and over again no matter what. Now with PS2 at least people will spawn on either their Squad Leader who should be moving around a lot or spawn on a Galaxy which can pick up and move at any time it wants or spawn on a completely different Galaxy on a different front of the same battle or have a back-up Galaxy a little more to the rear of the front just in case of a problem with the forward spawns getting swamped or they can spawn back at the nearest base and fly in on aircav and try to thin out the enemy around the forwards spawns.

GR: Can players defect from one faction to another?

MH: No. But, you’ll be able to create multiple characters (on different servers) to check out the other factions.
Oh I like this. Multiple accounts if you want to switch it up on the same server which means there is an irrevocable divide between accounts resources/XP. At a minimum spies will have to play for two people if they want to actually get good intel.

Originally Posted by Vamp Hunter View Post
No I don't have that, what else could it be?
Maybe, you're not seeing the little buttons to the left and right of the text?
Could also be your browser or something about not getting cookies through.

Last edited by Kran De Loy; 2012-05-03 at 12:07 AM.