PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Game Breaker Interview
Thread: News: Game Breaker Interview
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 07:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Erendil
First Lieutenant

Re: Game Breaker Interview

Originally Posted by Mechzz View Post
I'd rather convince myself it's a weird perspective effect from Forgelight before believing we're being fed doctored information? I think 2 of the mags in the OP do have a shadow, but can't convince myself on the other 2?

The guy being the same height as the Sundy - could that be related to giving human forms priority to make them more visible at distance?
Yeah it doesn't make sense for them to photoshop in extra ppl or vehicles. The Devs can spawn bots and vehicles out of thin air at will if they want to.

I sure as hell hope that it's not some BS human target-enhancing gimmick. They need to keep perspective constant so we can effectively judge distances. And if someone is far away they should be harder to see and hit...

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
I was thinking more like overpowered minimag with twice the mowing capabilities.
My vote is for an ES-specific Lightning that hovers and is armed w/ a Light Railgun.

That said, to put the sundy more into perspective, take a look at this shot which I suspect is fairly accurate:

The Mag on the left is a little closer to the camera than the Sundy so it's slightly bigger looking, but the relative sizes are much closer to what I'd expect them to be than the OP pics.

Last edited by Erendil; 2012-05-02 at 07:42 PM.