PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 11:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #522
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by elfailo View Post
Yeah cops are model citizens, how dare you suggest something like that. It's not like some of them were ever members of the KKK. It's not like some of them are weapon smugglers. It's not like they ever beat up people for "speech crimes". It's not like they use their mace cannisters, water cannons or LTL shotguns haphazardly. It's not like they violently raid houses of harmless people for the severe crime of growing plants that make you giggle, only to smoke or sell it themselves. It's not like they ambush people so they can give them tickets for driving 5mph too fast. It's not like any cop has ever been known to forge or obscure evidence. And most certainly none of them have ever taken bribes.

These things only happen in the movies, when insecure Hollywood screenwriters try to make their mark with easy crowd pleasers. These things have never happened in real life, and will never happen in real life, because ALL cops are decent people that work hard to uphold the law, not subvert it. You should respect cops, because they are here to protect you. Suggesting cops can be racist is not a sign of respect (dawg).
I adore your sense of sense of sarcasm, but for every white racist thug of a cop I am sure there is a black one, but your right Fuk da poleece