PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Oracle of Death
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-18, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #318
Calisai
Contributor
Sergeant

Re: The Oracle of Death

Originally Posted by EVILPIG View Post
From what I've observed, and it may be a graphical glitch, when lock on is broken by any lock on weapon, the rocket turns to the sky and blows up high.
I haven't seen any rockets clipping through terrain in the last few days, but the lock-on audio bug is back in force. Trying to run around while having the annoying beeping sound of a lock-on that only goes away when you get locked on for real again is ANNOYING TO SAY THE LEAST. Not to mention not being able to tell when you actually get locked-on. Lost a few tanks to this already.

beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, etc.

Nothing resets it except your vehicle being destroyed or encountering another lock-on and getting hit by it... and then it's only a chance that it will reset the audio.

Makes me not want to roll vehicles around TR even more. The bug, however, happens with all lock-ons... but due to less lock-ons being used by NC... isn't as bad.