PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfits need to be bigger on Miller
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 04:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Mastachief
Contributor
Major

Re: Outfits need to be bigger on Miller

Originally Posted by bpostal View Post
Now now, MCY isn't just a bunch of Scat MAX users. There's C4 as well!
How do I know? I spent the evening in Allatum. Of memorable note was the LA who got about two dozen kills in one go.
That'll teach us to lockdown.
It always amuses me to see the impact our 4-5 maxes have on the TR and VS, especially so when i consider that any zergfit will be using 10-15 at all times... In fact i'd go as far to say that c4 run probably killed more TR maxes than we had in our tiny 12 man squad.

Splitting into squad channels etc on VOIP ruins the community feel in my experience. Much as Baptist and Thunderhawk have said the 2-3 squad is really the limit before you start to lose effectiveness and the feeling of your community. The issue with having many commanders is that too many chefs spoil the broth and slow you down. Speed is important on miller you gotta move fast before the TR drop their 70%+ pop on you and set about self congratulations in /yell that you initial see and think they are just trolling before you then realise they seriously believe that zerging with a 70%+ pop is an achievement to be applauded........ man the boredom that these TR must feel was illustrated last night in a /yell from some TR "I got one guys i actually got one :-)" competing with 8 other TR for that 1 kill must suck especially when 3-4-5-6 of them die trying.

Average play time of 2.0hours per day and falling. Need metagame / Continents.