PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 on PS4...
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-14, 04:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
STOMPIE
Private

Planetside 2 on PS4...

Hi Guys, and girls

I am brand spakin new to this site, the game and how to play it. Infact, i have not yet played it. I am an avid console player (PS3) and i saw that this fantastic game is coming to the PS4....very soon.

A little history about me. Im from Hamilton, NZ. My gaming career has always been console based. Starting by completing the Gran Turismo series, then on to the last 3 years of Call of Duty (dont hate). Needles to say, im bored now of the COD franchise and need something fresh, new and exciting and i think PS2 can provide that. Only time will tell.

My question to you is simple. How many of you playing Planetside 2 on PC, and who have a console, will actually try it out on the PS4? Yes im interested to know as ill be playing it on the PS4. Yes, i have a PC but its not a gaming PC and Ide rather keep it that way. I am very excited to see how successfull this game ports over to the PS4.
I have so many questions, like:

Will the PS4 users be able to use the current PC servers, or will they have their own?
Will the profiles across both platforms be able to use the in game currency across both platforms?
Will characters created on PC be able to be ported over to PS4??
Will all the detailed setting be available for the PS4 version?

I dont mean to bring the whole PC/Console issue up as personally i dont think its worth discussing, but its obviously going to come up as im sure many of you believe Planetside 2 is a PC creation and should stay that way. And i can see it from that perspective. However, im looking forward to it and ready to embrace it in a console format.

So, anyone on PC considering playing it on PS4 when it comes out, would be great to hear from you so maybe we can keep an eye out for one another when it drops.

Cheers guys