PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Gun Control
Thread: Gun Control
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #182
RawketLawnchair
First Sergeant

Re: Gun Control

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
Tell me next time someone stabs 70 people of which almost 20% dies and you earn the right to be sarcastic.
Who gave you the right to deny me sarcasm?
Swords were brought up, and that is what I commented on.
I personally think people are taking this tragedy way too seriously.

A tragedy it may be, but to be quite honest, being quick to blame and point the finger gets you nowhere. People kill people, and there isn't a damn thing you and I, and especially gun control (edit: is not the same as limitations and sales recording) are gonna do about it. There are people with high grade licenses who would never murder a person in cold blood, including myself.

Look up some murder cases. It isn't like this has never happened before.
The only real problem in this case is the fact that there aren't enough limitations attached to firearms in that portion of the country as far as internet sales go and registration of those weapons bought. One other thing is amount of ammunition owned. None of it is recorded by the state and he knew it.

Another edit: The military grade armor he had isn't even legal in most states, and the states it is legal in its stupidly hard to get it. That should have sounded the alarms right there. But it didn't because the sales of such things in his state aren't recorded so no one but the bank knew he had it.

To me gun control is not the same thing as proper gun regulation.

Last edited by RawketLawnchair; 2012-07-29 at 08:56 PM.