PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2. [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-09, 08:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Kurzgan
Private

Re: The Vindicators (VS) are recruiting for PS2.

Originally Posted by Cephus View Post

I would say the greatest thing I took away from PS1 was this outfit and these friends in this cyber world. The greatest and strongest memory for me didn't even happen ingame it happened on the road trip named "Gen Drop at GSK's".

GSKSP1 only lived 2 hours south of me so I decided to go visit and spend a weekend. Thats how it started just 2 guys gonna get together have a few beers visit with his wife and kids and enjoy a summer weekend. Well we decided to see if anyone else wanted to meet us in the middle of ohio and a few beers too. I insisted on picking up Kurzgan (Which was 3 hours in the wrong direction lol) we also picked up DrifterBG and Tssha.

POC3442, Vess and Icegargoyle met us there and we had a blast. It was a road trip straight out of some movie filled with fun, laughs and adventure.

The day I joined The Vindicators I didn't just get myself an outfit I got myself a new kind of community and some lifelong friends.
The best part about that trip was how it came together in a matter of hours.

"Hey man wanna hit up GSK's place and drink some beer?"

"Sure"

"Shit I wanna go but I can't get down, and I'm broke."

"No prob I'll pay for half your plane ticket, and we'll pick you up at the airport"

"I want to come too, I'll grab a bus down to the border and meet you there"

"Sure we'll grab you at the bus station then hop over the border"

I still have a bad feeling there are pictures of me out there passed out with my hand down Cephus's pants or some awful shit.