PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Daybreak Games Hit With Layoffs, Matt Higby resigns
View Single Post
Old 2015-02-12, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: Daybreak Games Hit With Layoffs, Matt Higby resigns

Welps now Higby has departed.

Hey guys -
Working on Planetside 2 has been the absolute highlight of my career, but after 4 years working on the game, it's time for a change. Today was my last day on the Planetside 2 team and at Daybreak games. This is a move I've been considering for a while now, and the reorganization provided the right opportunity for me to exit.

Planetside 2 is in great hands, with terrific people who honestly care about the game and the players. I can't stress this enough, the folks working on every aspect of the game, developers, marketing, community are talented, hard working people who care more than you can imagine - I'm fully confident they're going to do an amazing job on the next leg of the journey.

Finally, I wanted to thank all of you in the Planetside 2 community with whom I've shared the last few years, whether in stream chat, tweets, pms or comments you guys have motivated and inspired me all along. You are an amazing community that I'm looking forward to remaining a member of for a long time.

See you on Auraxis!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...e_2_community/

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer