PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Daybreak Games Hit With Layoffs, Matt Higby resigns
View Single Post
Old 2015-02-13, 03:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Canaris
Contributor
General

Re: Daybreak Games Hit With Layoffs, Matt Higby resigns

I know this is a very sad and difficult time for DB and all the staff effected, PS2 has lost some good people and I don't doubt the development of the game will slow down even further but like all things there is an opportunity for Planetside 2 to have a fresh start.
I've said this before but they should release the Planetside 2 map maker on the player studio.
Honestly who's more passionate for the game than the players. Could you imagine if we were making the continents and redesigning the bases to be what they should be.
Just look at all the amazing helmets that have been created or the concept armor people have crafted for the three factions.

Instead of having 4 maps you could have the proper world of Auraxis again with a real continental lattice.
It's a pretty huge resource that remains untapped.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms