PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Resource System Proposal: Feedback Requested
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-09, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sirisian
Colonel

Resource System Proposal: Feedback Requested

Before I post this anywhere else it would be nice to get PSU's feedback about my proposed resource system. (It includes a redesigned territory system also since it's a large part of the resource system). I've had a few people read it already and give me their stream of thought criticism as they read it. I think I've edited and removed parts to make it generally agreeable, but I need more players to judge its merits. Before commenting I'd ask that you read it in full as some of the components are spread out in the proposal.

Territory and Resource Redesign Proposal
(Updated July 14th)

(I'd paste it here, but the formatting would take a while and I only want to update it in one place without multiple separated posts).

I have my own list of issues with it that I'm still trying to solve, but I don't want to direct the conversation so I won't list them yet. (If you think I need an image for something also say that. I tried to make a few to illustrate the basic ideas. I'm not an artist so keep that in mind).

Thanks for anyone that takes the time to read it all.

Last edited by Sirisian; 2013-07-14 at 05:40 AM.