PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Oracle of Death, Part II
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-22, 01:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Stomps
Private

Re: The Oracle of Death, Part II

Originally Posted by maradine View Post
I don't do per-user stats. I have the data, but that's not the direction I'm approaching this from. For the record, there are guys inside SOE running that exact logic looking for outliers.

I popped in this morning to check on the query engine - everything's reporting back successfully.
1. No perhaps I didnt explain it fully, I mean im interested in knowing what is the global all game all weapon average KPU, a single figure averaging kpus for every weapon in the game (or broken out to three figures, the global all figure again but showing its make up of global soldier weapons + global vehicle weapons) to find a single overall Kpu - for us to find that at our user level (using the ircbot) would involve pulling kpus from every weapon class and computing the answer from those when yourself would maybe have that on your fingertips (or at least be able to run the query much faster)?

2. For me its still making an error without a period. Here are my steps, ill copy the exact lines out from my irc entry bar along with the relevant part of their replies needed to test. (brackets are my notes)

!oracle list weapons 4 (shotguns)
ORACLE 39001: TRS-12 Uppercut (15 shotguns returned including this one)
!oracle ask weapon 39001 (to retrieve data for the uppercut, note no period used)
ORACLE MyIrcName: Was that a legit weapon id and period? I didn't get anything back. (error here)
!oracle ask weapon 39001 5 (same line with added period)
ORACLE MyIrcName: TRS-12 Uppercut - kills: 3240 uniques: 315 kpu: 10.3 avgbr: 59.6 q1kpu: 8.2 q2kpu: 9.7 q3kpu: 12.2 q4kpu: 9.1 (completed query)

hth

Last edited by Stomps; 2013-09-22 at 02:06 AM.