PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - FIREFALL
Thread: FIREFALL
View Single Post
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2011-12-12, 08:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #59
Grummz
CEO RED 5 Studios

Re: FIREFALL

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
Well I am officially hyped and I think this will be an awesome tide-me-over game until Planetside 2 releases.

Desigining it for PVP first and moving on to PVE elements seems like a pretty good idea, would definitely add for expansion later on.

The Offset engine and specifically the game Project Offset was one of my SUPER highly anticipated games, then fucking Intel bought it and canned it... I immediately starting buying AMD and ATI products. The cool shit about the Offset engine was it's awesome ability for motion capture files to to be imported on your model in game and incorporated directly into the engine without the use of Maya or Blender.

Thanks for coming by and talking man, hopefully we will see an open beta in the next couple of months!

Edit: One more question. How exactly do you judge your community in terms of inviting them to beta? Prior Alpha / Beta expeirence? Application of some sort?
Basically the more active you are in the forums and the more you contribute to the community, can increase your chances. We set aside a pool for these, and also a pool for random draws.

The other way is that we give current beta testers their own invites to give out on a periodic basic, just like Gmail.