PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: PlanetSide 2 Facebook Page and Website
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-07, 11:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Duffman
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Re: PlanetSide 2 Facebook Page and Website

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Why, for doing what they should be doing? Hell no, don't let them off the hook. Demand better service and hold them accountable. Just because they let a bit of information, we're all jumping up and down like Mary Lou just let us feel her boob from outside the shirt.

You're walking along the street and Sally Jane is sitting on the porch in her nice dress and when she walks by she flashes her beaver, so you go up on the porch to say how-do-you-do and she runs inside, giggling, peeking at you from behind the curtains. That's a porch pussy. SOE is a bunch of porch pussies.
I have to say normally i hate everything you say but this was pretty good i must admit.

I agree SOE has let us down in the past let's see what happens before we get too excited about this. They could walk out and say yup we are making PS2 but we sold it to activision so it will be more like WoW. Also here is a picture of a Terran soldier, one of a mosquito, a galaxy and wait for it... a vanguard!